BusinezzTime ©

BusinezzTime ©

vrijdag 26 december 2014

Introduction

Dear fellow traders,

Hereby I am going to write all of my forex experience from traders I have been with. But first of all I will tell something about myself.

I am Vince Roestenburg from The Netherlands. I am an 20 year old trader now and I trade mostly in forex, but also in some stocks, indexes and rarely in CTF's. I began trading when I turned 18 with plus500. After this I have had many brokers. I use some very good stuff for trading, but still trading is very hard, especially when your mind plays with you.

In my blog about forex trading, it will not only go about the trading itself, but also signal providers, twitter accounts, useful blogs, good traders, information pages and many many more! So keep coming back here once in a while to read and use some useful stuff or instruments!

The plan is to write all about trading. I hope I can post a message every day, but I can't promise I can keep up to this!

The trading (forex, stocks, indices, commodities and more) is very difficult so keep that in mind before you begin, and also, set yourself a target to reach each month or so.

Have a wonderful weekend all!

Kind regards,


Vince 


2 opmerkingen: