BusinezzTime ©

BusinezzTime ©

dinsdag 20 januari 2015

6. One of my sites regarding Forex signals and information

Dear fellow traders,

Today I would like to inform you about one of the best forex sites there is. And I say one of the, because there are some more where I will tell you about some other time!

The site I will be telling you about today is : FxStreet.com



FxStreet has like many other sites, information about forex, an economic calendar and tools. But the site has to offer many more. When you take a look at the top of your screen in the bar, you will also see subjects like webinars, education, rates & charts and many many more. 

So what about these subjects. For example, if you click on 'analysis' you will see many more subjects, also here is the subject I would like to tell you about named 'trading positions'.

What is this, why didn't I discover this earlier you ask yourself?! Because it is a little bit hard to find, and many trades do not have the patience it takes to look at articles like this. 

At this particular page you can find trading positions of bigger and smaller company’s around the world. From banks like 'Dankse Bank' till smaller traders like 'JarrattDavis'. You will see all the trading positions they will do this day if it reaches a curtain rate, or trades that are already going on. If you click on the company itself, you can also see much more information like this:

Majors
EUR/USD: SHORT AT 1.1570 FOR 1.1376, REVISED STOP AT 1.1669
USD/JPY: SHORT AT 117.45 FOR REVISED 116.83; REVISED STOP 117.81
GBP/USD: SELL AT 1.5185 FOR INITIAL 1.5034 OBJECTIVE; STOP AT 1.5240
USD/CHF: LOOK TO SELL RALLY TOWARDS .9134
AUD/USD: BUY AT .8155 FOR .8378, STOP AT .8063
USD/CAD: LOOK TO BUY
But not only the positions are given, if you go down a bit further on the page, you will see a total view of all pairs with their averages, support, resistance and trends like this:


 I am not one of these guys who is going to show you bad information about trading, or trying to push you to buy sell or whatever, I am here to help you getting better in trading, finding information and many more!
What I do like is when people start to ask me questions, so if you have any, do not hesitate to contact me. I do have much experience regarding traders, and know most positive and negative points about one, and if I don't, I will test them for you so you don't have to worry about it.
And if you would like to do me a favour, please contact me before you join a new broker, I might  just be able to get you a nice welcome bonus!
Have a nice day all, and trade with patience!
Kind regards,
Vince Roestenburg






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten